By kelechi ugo
May 23 (Newshour.com.ng) – The Imo State Ministry of Transport has reappointed Elder Anaelechi Ukanwune a.k.a Obowo as the State Chairman of Imo City Transport, Painting and Security Data Capturing.
According to the statement signed by the Permanent Secretary of the Transport Ministry,Mr. Ogunsanya Abimbola ,” Obowo was reappointed alongside other Executives by the Hon. Commissioner for Transport Hon. Barr. Rex C.Anunobi (Sokom).
The Inauguration was held on the 18th of May, 2023 at Block 6 State Secretariat Ministry of Transport, Imo State.
Those Inaugurated were;( 1) Elder Anaelechi Ukanwunne (aka obowo) State Chairman (2) Comrade Chidiebere Umunakwe, State Vice Chairman ( 3) Comrade Okonji Daniel, State Secretary (4) Comrade Jeff Okoro,Assistant State Secretary (5)Mrs Ngozi Ebere Uzoka, State Financial Secretary (6) Hon. Chief Kingsley Nwachukwu (Aka Akurulo), State Treasurer ( 7) Comrade Linus Duru, State Organising Secretary ( 8) Comrade Moses Otuh, State Publicity Secretary (9) Comrade Ikenna Ohaegbulem, Assistant State Publicity Secretary
(10) Comrade Elder Isaac Nwakwe, state chief provost
(11) Mrs Chidimma Imoh, First assistant provost.
Others were;(12)Chimaobi Njoku, second assistant provost
(13)Hon. Innocent Njoku, state welfare director
(14) Chinwendu Okoro, State assistant welfare director
(15) Mrs Kelechi Mbakwe, State second assistant welfare director
(16) Elder Jude Isioma, State director of operations
(17) Opara peter Chigozie (aka Bully Shaka) state assistant director of operations.
(18) Mr Adam Ogoke (Ide), Member
19) Ugochi Mbagwu,. Member
(20) Engr. Onyekachi Nwosu (aka Shinkashi) Member
(22) Mercy Ojingwa,Member
(23) Mr. Ajunwa Tony (aka God na Helele), State C. S. O
(24) Mr Ohanaele Callistus, Assistant State C. S. O
(25) Nick Agu, Member
(26) Christina Oguma, member
(27) Charles Okoro, Member
(28) and all the leadership of the drivers of various Local governments and Unit are Members of the Committee.
The statement further read,”the Committee shall operate for one calendar year term, renewable not more than once.
The Ministry of Transport reserves the prerogative to determine this appointment, should you run contrary to the stipulated guildeline of the Ministry.
You are expected to serve in accordance with the terms and conditions of the new Imo City Transport of this Administration”.